The RevX Technology represents more than 12 years of R&D developing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) for the IP Billing and Service Delivery Markets and remains to be the leading solution in scalability, flexibility, and innovation.
The RevX technology was built to address complex operating environments with diverse service offerings and large subscriber populations. The RevX solution for today and tomorrow is a 4th generation product built on 12 years of R&D, implementations, and lessons learned while delivering solutions to businesses using the internet.
Elements of the framework are invested heavily in generalized technologies to ensure a long shelf life of the product. One such example of this includes the messaging features of the platform. Messaging is core to the framework as it promotes a highly transactional model which is consistent with how most businesses operate.
- SCALABILITY - develop solutions which are capable of managing small, medium, and large subscriber populations ranging in size from 10's of thousands to 100's of millions.
- FLEXIBILITY - develop a solution which can easily be configured through data to accommodate unusual or complex customer requirements.
- EXTENSIBILITY - develop a solution which can easily be customized by technical and non-technical users through a simple plug-in model which is language independent.
(hover and click on a component technology for more info)
SERVICE DELIVERY PLATFORM
As a forward thinking organization, RevX committed to the idea of Software as a Service ("SaaS") more than 10 years ago and invested millions in building what is now called the RevX Service Delivery Platform. After more than a decade of industry maturing and technology advances, RevX is uniquely positioned as the only software provider in the world with an integrated Service Delivery Platform which allows you to build services using any development technology you wish.
- .NET - no problem
- J2EE - no problem
- J2SE - no problem
- COM - no problem
- ... any code base ... no problem
All of the critical elements of a Service Delivery Platform (and then some) are present in the RevX SDP.
- Service Creation - build new and innovative services using the extensively documented RevX SDP Plugin pattern.
- Service Runtime - launch, manage, and provision services that were developed using the RevX plugin model as well as 3rd party systems.
- Presence/Location Management - onboard security layer to manage identities, their whereabouts, and capabilities.
- Integration - integrate your existing back office applications to federate your back office processes as well as integrate new services offerings as if they were your own.
These core features, and more, position the RevX SDP at the front of the class with respect to performance, scalability, flexibility, and extensibility!
Click HERE to contact a RevX Sales Representative for a demo!