RevX for Service Providers
The Internet continues to evolve with new mobile and fixed line services permeating every corner of our lives … allowing a broader range of global users to access an unlimited array of web-based services. An exciting time for service providers, no doubt. Service providers are expanding their reach by offering new services and enhancing their distribution capabilities.
- The average number of services per user will increase dramatically
- Customers will expect a higher level of personalized services
- Packaging and pricing options will increase in complexity
- Promotions and discounts will be necessary to attract and retain customers
- Selection and configuration of new services will be a differentiator
- The number of users you manage will grow exponentially
Empowering customers with packaging options, value-based pricing and on-demand services will help you succeed.
The importance of investing in the right ‘Billing and Operating Support System’
Investing in the right business software infrastructure will reduce labor intensive processes, maximize pricing/revenue, and provide for a more agile and flexible organization that can more quickly take advantage of market opportunities. When marketing wants to introduce a new service, billing issues should not impact a launch schedule.
Today’s advanced billing systems address a spectrum of customer acquisition, billing and support functions including online registration, service provisioning (activating the service and configuring it for a specific user), usage metering, online account access, customer care, service definition and creation, the ability to define pricing plans and bundled service offerings, and track the success of individual services.
RevX Billing/OSS allows you to:
- Increase revenue by introducing new services quickly
- Accelerate time-to-market and time-to-revenue
- Capture new revenue streams by cross-selling and up-selling services
- Reduce operating costs by automating business processes, including registration, billing, reporting and service management
- Improve customer service with online account access, a consistent view of the customer and real-time service activation
- Personalize services for each customer
Selecting the right billing infrastructure has a direct impact on managing your costs and profitability.
What types of E-services does RevX Support?
As wireless and broadband technologies continue to expand, new services become available. Here’s a sampling of Service Providers that RevX supports:
- IP voice and related services
- Applications for smart phones and mobile Tablets
- Web based education
- Music, movies and videos online
- Video streaming
- Newspapers and Radio
- Social networking
- Telematics (in-car/cab devices)
- Interactive Games
- Newsletters, brokerage services, financial information
- Internet access (wireless, cable, etc)
- Document Management
- Video & web conferencing
- Electronic marketplaces
- Software delivered as a service
- Anything delivered as a web service – infrastructure, platforms, applications, media, etc.
- Healthcare services and monitoring
Click HERE to contact a RevX Sales Representative for more information!